Find a NARPRO Shop
The Network of
Neighborhood Auto Repair
NARPRO is a comprehensive resource listing of the best auto repair shops and auto body services in Arizona and Oregon. We research and recommend local auto repair shops that meet or exceed our requirements before we recommend them to you.
We’re proud to serve much the Arizona state area, having shops located in Chandler, Glendale, Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe and Tucson. You can also find NARPRO recommended shops in Oregon, in Clackamas, Gladstone and Portland.
If you’re looking for auto repair simply enter your city, state, or zip code into our Find-a-Shop tool and find reliable auto repair mechanics, auto body or engine repair technicians near you.
Are you an auto repair shop that would like to be a part of our network of repair professionals in Phoenix, AZ? NARPRO’s mission is to bring quality customers to our members and trustworthy, competent auto repair to the consumer so contact us today.
All NARPRO Shops Meet the Following Requirements:
- 95% + Customer Satisfaction Rating
- Track Record Of Quality Work
- Ten Years Or More Industry Experience
- Experienced ASE, I-Car Or Factory Certified Technicians
- Neat And Clean Customer Area
- Recommend Only That Work Which Is Necessary
- A Local Shop With Deep Ties To The Community
- Have The Tools & Diagnostic Equipment To Do The Job Right
- Specialists Must Have Proof Of Training And A Full Complement Of Specialty Equipment And Tools
- Have An “A” Level BBB Rating
- Be Environmentally Responsible
- Provide Detailed Estimates Before Beginning Work
- Recommend Parts That Meet Or Exceed Manufacturers Standards
- Minimum $1Million Shop Keepers Insurance
- Good To Excellent Initial Credit Rating
- Minimum Of 3 Full Service Bays
- Primary Business Is Auto Repair
- Offer Free Local Shuttle Service
- Take The Time To Answer Customer Questions
- Follow Up On Each Repair Job
- Minimum 12 Month/12,000 Mile Warranty
- Upgraded 24/24 Warranty For NARPRO VIP Members
- Honor NARPRO’s “On-Time” Guarantee
- Honor The NARPRO VIP Card Benefits
- Resolve Customer Issues In A Prompt, Professional And Neighborly Manner
- Treat Each Customer With Honesty And Respect
We take pride in being able to say that these are 100% verified real reviews from customers who would refer each shop to a friend or colleague.
- To Only Recommend Work That Is Necessary
- To Take The Time To Fully Answer Your Questions And Discuss The Work We Have Done And The Condition Of Your Car
- To Always Give You The Best Value: Quality, Service And Price
- To Stand Behind Our Work With A Strong Warranty
- To Keep A Clean, Well-Maintained Facility
- To Provide A Free Local Shuttle
- To Have Your Vehicle Ready On Time On The Day Promised Or You Get A Free Rental
- To Resolve Disputes Fairly In A Prompt, Professional And Neighborly Manner
- To Be Environmentally Responsible
- To Support Our Community
- To Treat You With Honesty And Respect
- Quality Test
Why Use a NARPRO Shop?
On Time Guarantee
You'll never have to worry about your car repairs being late with our on-time guarantee.
We guarantee your satisfaction with any repairs performed by a NARPRO shop up to $7,500.
Free 2nd Opinions
Our technicians analyze any estimate that you are unsure of, and perform their own diagnosis.
VIP Member Benefits
Sign up for our VIP card and receive a 10% discount on all mechanical repairs and maintenance.
Get Your FREE NARPRO VIP Card
Free Upgraded Warranty, Discounts, Tips & More!
Register for your free VIP Card and automatically receive great discounts and benefits from all of our NARPRO recommended auto repair and collision repair shops.
Are you an auto repair shop in the Phoenix area?
Are you interested in being a part of our network of repair professionals? Our mission at NARPRO is to bring together quality customers with trustworthy, competent auto repair shops. Contact us today to apply for our network.
Explore Career Opportunities with NARPRO Shops
Why are NARPRO Shops the best in the industry? Easy, it’s because of our employees. All of us know that it is impossible to make our customers happy if our employees aren’t happy. If you get a real sense of satisfaction from doing a job right – every repair, every time – then you’ll fit in well with our family. To have your resume forwarded to all NARPRO Shops, just fill out the form below. The individual NARPRO Shop Owners and Managers will all be forwarded your information and they will contact you if there is a position available that matches your skill set. Thank you for your interest!