NARPRO Celebrates Our Mom, Our Hero!
We were honored to once again partner with Helping Hands for Single Moms at an amazing Mother’s Day event they hosted. This event celebrated the love and sacrifices mothers make for their families every single day. Brenda Warner, mother of 7, author, speaker and wife of Hall of Fame Quarterback Kurt Warner was the inspiring guest speaker. The moms in attendance were all given gifts and 3 amazing moms were given the surprise of a lifetime!
Watch as NARPRO and Helping Hands for Single Moms, surprise 3 amazing moms with a new car for Mother’s Day! Better have your tissues ready … This was one special event!
NARPRO Members are the Heart of Your Community
NARPRO Helps a Deserving Mom
NARPRO, a group of local small business auto repair shops who are devoted to quality service and giving back donated a car (2002 Ford Focus) to a single mom who is a part of the nonprofit, Helping Hands for Single Moms. NARPRO acquired the car through Valley Towing, who have helped them with car donations in the past. To read the thank you letter from Chastity, please click here.
Network of Neighborhood Auto Repair Professionals (NARPRO)
NARPRO is a comprehensive resource listing of the best auto repair shops and auto body services in Arizona and Oregon. We research and recommend local auto repair shops that meet or exceed our requirements before we recommend them to you.
So What Can NARPRO Shops Do For You?
On Time Guarantee
You'll never have to worry about your car repairs being late with our on-time guarantee.
We guarantee your satisfaction with any repairs performed by a NARPRO shop up to $7,500.
Free 2nd Opinions
Our technicians analyze any estimate that you are unsure of, and perform their own diagnosis.
VIP Member Benefits
Sign up for our VIP card and receive a 10% discount on all mechanical repairs and maintenance.
So Who is NARPRO?
We are a group of real shops, independently owned and operated with real families who have a real love for our customers and community. Check Us Out:
All NARPRO Shops Meet the Following Requirements:
- 95% + Customer Satisfaction Rating
- Track Record Of Quality Work
- Ten Years Or More Industry Experience
- Experienced ASE, I-Car Or Factory Certified Technicians
- Neat And Clean Customer Area
- Recommend Only That Work Which Is Necessary
- A Local Shop With Deep Ties To The Community
- Have The Tools & Diagnostic Equipment To Do The Job Right
- Specialists Must Have Proof Of Training And A Full Complement Of Specialty Equipment And Tools
- Have An “A” Level BBB Rating
- Be Environmentally Responsible
- Provide Detailed Estimates Before Beginning Work
- Recommend Parts That Meet Or Exceed Manufacturers Standards
- Minimum $1Million Shop Keepers Insurance
- Good To Excellent Initial Credit Rating
- Minimum Of 3 Full Service Bays
- Primary Business Is Auto Repair
- Offer Free Local Shuttle Service
- Take The Time To Answer Customer Questions
- Follow Up On Each Repair Job
- Minimum 12 Month/12,000 Mile Warranty
- Upgraded 24/24 Warranty For NARPRO VIP Members
- Honor NARPRO’s “On-Time” Guarantee
- Honor The NARPRO VIP Card Benefits
- Resolve Customer Issues In A Prompt, Professional And Neighborly Manner
- Treat Each Customer With Honesty And Respect
We take pride in being able to say that these are 100% verified real reviews from customers who would refer each shop to a friend or colleague.
- To Only Recommend Work That Is Necessary
- To Take The Time To Fully Answer Your Questions And Discuss The Work We Have Done And The Condition Of Your Car
- To Always Give You The Best Value: Quality, Service And Price
- To Stand Behind Our Work With A Strong Warranty
- To Keep A Clean, Well-Maintained Facility
- To Provide A Free Local Shuttle
- To Have Your Vehicle Ready On Time On The Day Promised Or You Get A Free Rental
- To Resolve Disputes Fairly In A Prompt, Professional And Neighborly Manner
- To Be Environmentally Responsible
- To Support Our Community
- To Treat You With Honesty And Respect
- Quality Test
Get Your FREE NARPRO VIP Card
Free Upgraded Warranty, Discounts, Tips & More!
Register for your free VIP Card and automatically receive great discounts and benefits from all of our NARPRO recommended auto repair and collision repair shops.
Good Works Auto Repair
Community Tire Pros-Phoenix 85034
SS Tire and Auto Peoria
Airpark Auto Service
SS Tire and Auto Surpise
SS Tire and Auto Goodyear
Community Tire Pros & Auto Repair
Community Tire Pros - Metro Center
The Auto Shop
Hi-Tech Car Care
Martin's Auto Repair
Schulte Automotive Services
Community Tire Pros & Auto Repair-University
Community Tire Pros & Auto Repair-32nd St.
Are you an auto repair shop in the Phoenix area?
Are you interested in being a part of our network of repair professionals? Our mission at NARPRO is to bring together quality customers with trustworthy, competent auto repair shops. Contact us today to apply for our network.
Explore Career Opportunities with NARPRO Shops
Why are NARPRO Shops the best in the industry? Easy, it's because of our employees. All of us know that it is impossible to make our customers happy if our employees aren't happy. If you get a real sense of satisfaction from doing a job right - every repair, every time - then you'll fit in well with our family. To have your resume forwarded to all NARPRO Shops, just fill out the form below. The individual NARPRO Shop Owners and Managers will all be forwarded your information and they will contact you if there is a position available that matches your skill set. Thank you for your interest!