Text VIP25 to 77948 for 10% off Your First Visit!
NARPRO Surprises 3 Moms for the Holidays!
At NARPRO, we believe in not just existing in our community, but being at the heart of it. This holiday season, we teamed up with Helping Hands for Single Moms to give away not only one, but THREE vehicles specifically tailored for three moms in need! Also lending a hand were the friendly folks from MAACO of Phoenix, who helped out with painting and preparing these vehicles for presentation. Working together, our community can do great things and we are grateful to be a part of it!
Who We Are at NARPRO
The Neighborhood of Automotive Repair Professionals
NARPRO and Harvest Compassion Center Make a Difference. Right Here.
Did you know that one of the greatest needs in our community is helping grandparents who have suddenly become responsible for caring for their grandchildren? Often, these folks are forced back into the workforce, back into providing transportation for their young charges, back into stretching their grocery dollars further than they ever thought possible.
We invite you to learn more about ways you can make a difference, right here in your neighborhood. We are partnering with Harvest Compassion Center in Phoenix/Maryvale to supply needed food, clothing, hygiene products, baby items, and home products to residents in need of a helping hand.
In each of our shops, you’ll find a collection box. To learn more about the supplies that are always appreciated, visit https://harvestcompassioncenter.org/get-involved/.
Stay tuned, NARPRO is planning another, BIGGER, donation to the Harvest Compassion Center!
Already donated? Thank you!
NARPRO Members are the Heart of Your Community
NARPRO Helps a Deserving Mom
NARPRO, a group of local small business auto repair shops who are devoted to quality service and giving back donated a car (2002 Ford Focus) to a single mom who is a part of the nonprofit, Helping Hands for Single Moms. NARPRO acquired the car through Valley Towing, who have helped them with car donations in the past. To read the thank you letter from Chastity, please click here.
Network of Neighborhood Auto Repair Professionals (NARPRO)
NARPRO is a comprehensive resource listing of the best auto repair shops and auto body services in Arizona and Oregon. We research and recommend local auto repair shops that meet or exceed our requirements before we recommend them to you.
So Who is NARPRO?
We are a group of real shops, independently owned and operated with real families who have a real love for our customers and community. Check Us Out:
All NARPRO Shops Meet the Following Requirements:
- 95% + Customer Satisfaction Rating
- Track Record Of Quality Work
- Ten Years Or More Industry Experience
- Experienced ASE, I-Car Or Factory Certified Technicians
- Neat And Clean Customer Area
- Recommend Only That Work Which Is Necessary
- A Local Shop With Deep Ties To The Community
- Have The Tools & Diagnostic Equipment To Do The Job Right
- Specialists Must Have Proof Of Training And A Full Complement Of Specialty Equipment And Tools
- Have An “A” Level BBB Rating
- Be Environmentally Responsible
- Provide Detailed Estimates Before Beginning Work
- Recommend Parts That Meet Or Exceed Manufacturers Standards
- Minimum $1Million Shop Keepers Insurance
- Good To Excellent Initial Credit Rating
- Minimum Of 3 Full Service Bays
- Primary Business Is Auto Repair
- Offer Free Local Shuttle Service
- Take The Time To Answer Customer Questions
- Follow Up On Each Repair Job
- Minimum 12 Month/12,000 Mile Warranty
- Upgraded 24/24 Warranty For NARPRO VIP Members
- Honor NARPRO’s “On-Time” Guarantee
- Honor The NARPRO VIP Card Benefits
- Resolve Customer Issues In A Prompt, Professional And Neighborly Manner
- Treat Each Customer With Honesty And Respect
We take pride in being able to say that these are 100% verified real reviews from customers who would refer each shop to a friend or colleague.
- To Only Recommend Work That Is Necessary
- To Take The Time To Fully Answer Your Questions And Discuss The Work We Have Done And The Condition Of Your Car
- To Always Give You The Best Value: Quality, Service And Price
- To Stand Behind Our Work With A Strong Warranty
- To Keep A Clean, Well-Maintained Facility
- To Provide A Free Local Shuttle
- To Have Your Vehicle Ready On Time On The Day Promised Or You Get A Free Rental
- To Resolve Disputes Fairly In A Prompt, Professional And Neighborly Manner
- To Be Environmentally Responsible
- To Support Our Community
- To Treat You With Honesty And Respect
- Quality Test
So What Can NARPRO Shops Do For You?
On Time Guarantee
You'll never have to worry about your car repairs being late with our on-time guarantee. Learn More
We guarantee your satisfaction with any repairs performed by a NARPRO shop up to $7,500. Learn More
Free 2nd Opinions
Our technicians analyze any estimate that you are unsure of, and perform their own diagnosis. Learn More
VIP Member Benefits
Sign up for our VIP card and receive a 10% discount on all mechanical repairs and maintenance. Learn More
Good Works Auto Repair
Community Tire Pros-Phoenix 85034
SS Tire and Auto Peoria
SS Tire and Auto Surpise
SS Tire and Auto Goodyear
Community Tire Pros & Auto Repair
Community Tire Pros - Metro Center
The Auto Shop
Hi-Tech Car Care
Martin's Auto Repair
Community Tire Pros & Auto Repair-University
Community Tire Pros & Auto Repair-32nd St.
Community Tire Pros & Auto Repair - Durango
Automotive Diagnostic Specialties
Are you an auto repair shop in the Phoenix area?
Are you interested in being a part of our network of repair professionals? Our mission at NARPRO is to bring together quality customers with trustworthy, competent auto repair shops. Contact us today to apply for our network.
Explore Career Opportunities with NARPRO Shops
Why are NARPRO Shops the best in the industry? Easy, it's because of our employees. All of us know that it is impossible to make our customers happy if our employees aren't happy. If you get a real sense of satisfaction from doing a job right - every repair, every time - then you'll fit in well with our family. To have your resume forwarded to all NARPRO Shops, just fill out the form below. The individual NARPRO Shop Owners and Managers will all be forwarded your information and they will contact you if there is a position available that matches your skill set. Thank you for your interest!
(PHOENIX)– With stormy weather expected on Thanksgiving, your Neighborhood Auto Repair Professionals (NARPRO) encourage people to drive safely and protect their vehicles from water damage. AAA estimates 55 million travelers will travel 50 miles or more, the...
There are about 421,000 people annually who are injured in a car accident due to distracted driving. As many get ready to travel for the holidays, the chances for distractions are higher than ever. Your family’s safety is the most important thing on the road. Getting...
Leaves are changing color, autumn leaves are falling, pumpkins are being picked, and squirrels and other animals are gathering food for winter. Are you as prepared for the coming cold as they are? It is especially important to get your car ready for cooler...