Get Our Newsletter
Text VIP25 to 77948 for $25 Off & 10% Off Labor!
Who We Are at NARPRO
The Neighborhood of Automotive Repair Professionals
NARPRO is made up of independent, locally-owned auto repair shops. Just like many community organizations, our members have a wide range of opinions on various issues. But there is one thing upon which we unanimously agree – ALL NARPRO shops treat everyone like family!
And while sometimes we’ll have a variety of opinions, we share a singular goal; to enrich the lives of every customer, employee, vendor or member of our community.
Has your child outgrown their seat? Is it expired? Has it been in an accident? – Don’t throw it out!
Keep Our Planet Neat, Recycle Your Car Seat
NARPRO (Network of Auto Repair Professionals) held its 13th Annual Keep Our Planet Neat Recycle Your Car Seat Event on April 17th. We are continually collecting old, expired, and damaged car seats which volunteers will take apart for proper recycling. Car seats don’t last forever, and over time their components will break down, especially in the hot Arizona sun.
Do you have an old or damaged child car seat? NARPRO wants to help recycle it! Anyone can drop off car seats that need to be recycled at one of the participating Network of Neighborhood Auto Repair Professionals.
Find a participating NARPRO location HERE.
NARPRO is committed to helping the community in anyway possible. With the help of local small business’ and non-profits, NARPRO is able to give back. Check out our recent appearances!
NARPRO Members are the Heart of Your Community
NARPRO and Harvest Compassion Center Make a Difference. Right Here.
Did you know that one of the greatest needs in our community is helping grandparents who have suddenly become responsible for caring for their grandchildren? Often, these folks are forced back into the workforce, back into providing transportation for their young charges, back into stretching their grocery dollars further than they ever thought possible.
We invite you to learn more about ways you can make a difference, right here in your neighborhood. We are partnering with Harvest Compassion Center in Phoenix/Maryvale to supply needed food, clothing, hygiene products, baby items, and home products to residents in need of a helping hand.
In each of our shops, you’ll find a collection box. To learn more about the supplies that are always appreciated, visit https://harvestcompassioncenter.org/get-involved/.
Stay tuned, NARPRO is planning another, BIGGER, donation to the Harvest Compassion Center!
Already donated? Thank you!
Network of Neighborhood Auto Repair Professionals (NARPRO)
NARPRO is a comprehensive resource listing of the best auto repair shops and auto body services in Arizona and Oregon. We research and recommend local auto repair shops that meet or exceed our requirements before we recommend them to you.
So Who is NARPRO?
We are a group of real shops, independently owned and operated with real families who have a real love for our customers and community. Check Us Out:
All NARPRO Shops Meet the Following Requirements:
- 95% + Customer Satisfaction Rating
- Track Record Of Quality Work
- Ten Years Or More Industry Experience
- Experienced ASE, I-Car Or Factory Certified Technicians
- Neat And Clean Customer Area
- Recommend Only That Work Which Is Necessary
- A Local Shop With Deep Ties To The Community
- Have The Tools & Diagnostic Equipment To Do The Job Right
- Specialists Must Have Proof Of Training And A Full Complement Of Specialty Equipment And Tools
- Have An “A” Level BBB Rating
- Be Environmentally Responsible
- Provide Detailed Estimates Before Beginning Work
- Recommend Parts That Meet Or Exceed Manufacturers Standards
- Minimum $1Million Shop Keepers Insurance
- Good To Excellent Initial Credit Rating
- Minimum Of 3 Full Service Bays
- Primary Business Is Auto Repair
- Offer Free Local Shuttle Service
- Take The Time To Answer Customer Questions
- Follow Up On Each Repair Job
- Minimum 12 Month/12,000 Mile Warranty
- Upgraded 24/24 Warranty For NARPRO VIP Members
- Honor NARPRO’s “On-Time” Guarantee
- Honor The NARPRO VIP Card Benefits
- Resolve Customer Issues In A Prompt, Professional And Neighborly Manner
- Treat Each Customer With Honesty And Respect
We take pride in being able to say that these are 100% verified real reviews from customers who would refer each shop to a friend or colleague.
- To Only Recommend Work That Is Necessary
- To Take The Time To Fully Answer Your Questions And Discuss The Work We Have Done And The Condition Of Your Car
- To Always Give You The Best Value: Quality, Service And Price
- To Stand Behind Our Work With A Strong Warranty
- To Keep A Clean, Well-Maintained Facility
- To Provide A Free Local Shuttle
- To Have Your Vehicle Ready On Time On The Day Promised Or You Get A Free Rental
- To Resolve Disputes Fairly In A Prompt, Professional And Neighborly Manner
- To Be Environmentally Responsible
- To Support Our Community
- To Treat You With Honesty And Respect
- Quality Test
Good Works Auto Repair
Community Tire Pros-Phoenix 85034
SS Tire and Auto Peoria
SS Tire and Auto Surpise
SS Tire and Auto Goodyear
Community Tire Pros & Auto Repair
Community Tire Pros - Metro Center
Hi-Tech Car Care
Martin's Auto Repair
Community Tire Pros & Auto Repair-University
Community Tire Pros & Auto Repair-32nd St.
11790 N. 91st Ave Peoria, Arizona 85345
2751 W North Lane Phoenix, AZ 85051
800 N. Dysart Goodyear, AZ 85338
12251 N 51st Ave Glendale, AZ 85304
13323 West Bell Rd Surprise, Arizona 85378
2424 E. Buckeye Road Phoenix, AZ 85034
Are you an auto repair shop in the Phoenix area?
Are you interested in being a part of our network of repair professionals? Our mission at NARPRO is to bring together quality customers with trustworthy, competent auto repair shops. Contact us today to apply for our network.
Explore Career Opportunities with NARPRO Shops
Why are NARPRO Shops the best in the industry? Easy, it's because of our employees. All of us know that it is impossible to make our customers happy if our employees aren't happy. If you get a real sense of satisfaction from doing a job right - every repair, every time - then you'll fit in well with our family. To have your resume forwarded to all NARPRO Shops, just fill out the form below. The individual NARPRO Shop Owners and Managers will all be forwarded your information and they will contact you if there is a position available that matches your skill set. Thank you for your interest!
You look at your phone quickly to read a text or take your hands off the wheel to eat or drink. It may seem harmless but the time you are distracted is usually longer than you realize. A lot can happen in a couple seconds when you are distracted. April is Distracted...
Local Mechanics Help You Decipher 5 Common Car Noises (PHOENIX) – The first warning sign your car needs attention is often a sound. Understanding where the noise is coming from and when can help determine whether you’re dealing with a quick fix or an urgent repair....
Your vehicle is a huge investment. With that in mind, it’s critical to maintain and service your vehicle on a routine basis to take good care of it. When you do this, your vehicle will get you where you need to go and will also retain its value longer. Essential Car...