NARPRO helps car owners find skilled and honest car repair shops.
Each shop must meet 26 tough tests of quality, integrity and customer satisfaction to be listed on this website.
Having experienced difficulty in finding competent, honest auto repair shops for our own vehicles, founders Jay Jennings and Alan Tarr started NARPRO.com in January 2005 to help the consumer find local, independent repair shops that have proven records of Expertise, Integrity and Customer Satisfaction and therefore, have earned our trust. To judge which auto repair shops merit a NARPRO.com recommendation; we put each shop through an exacting 26-point test. Only shops that pass our test are listed on this website. NARPRO-recommended shops represent the cream-of-the-crop in independent auto repair so be aware, you may be able to find cheaper prices, but you’ll not be able to find the combination of highly experienced technicians who use the right parts and back their work with strong warranties and still charge reasonably for their services. Because of lower overhead, NARPRO shops are 10-20% less than dealer prices and have total peace-of-mind that the quality of the work is second-to-none. But you do get what you pay for and that’s why our recommended car repair shops use the right parts and have the right training to do the job right the first time. Since 2005, tens of thousands of consumers have been referred to our recommended shops with extraordinary success. Actual customers rate the average NARPRO shops over 97% in Customer Satisfaction. Ratings and Reviews are displayed on each shop’s page. There are also thousands of VIP members that receive special discounts and other considerations. VIP Card sign up is free and takes less than a minute.
- NARPRO’s message was simple—and remains so today. “The Easiest Way to Find an Honest Mechanic”
- We evaluate all auto repair shops to make sure they meet or exceed our 26 tough standards before they earn a NARPRO recommendation, then we listen to their actual customers – the shop must get a minimum 95% Satisfaction rating.
- We are now in Phoenix and Tucson Arizona and the Portland Oregon areas
Awards & Accolades
- Named an “Accredited Business” by the BBB (2007) with an A+ Rating
- NARPRO first named “Best of the Valley” by Phoenix Magazine (2008)
- Partnered with Arizona Cardinals Charities to donate auto repair services to “Helping Hands For Single Moms”— recipient of their 1st Annual “Extra Mile Award” (2008)
- Awarded Outstanding “Community Stewardship Award” from Phoenix Business Journal for our work with underprivileged families (2011)
PO Box 21477 Mesa, Arizona 85277